Snow cat ride. Serfaus. Fiss. Ladis.
Tons of ice and snow are transported from A to B by these powerful snow grooming machines each night. But how do you control such a heavy-duty vehicle? And what does it feel like to effortlessly ride up and down the steepest slopes? These and other questions can be answered on a snowcat ride in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Secure yourself a front-row seat on one of the vehicles and experience their daily work first-hand on the next snowcat tour.
It’s fascinating to see how these nine-ton machines with their 490 HP engines powerfully yet elegantly glide over the steep terrain. Their main purpose: to ensure fun and safety on the slopes for all winter sports enthusiasts. Let these incredible machines amaze you and witness the snowcat riders’ daily work first-hand.
Details about the Snowcat Ride
- In winter, snowcat rides are possible daily.
- Depending on the route, the ride lasts about 1.5 hours.
- Aboard the vehicle, there is room for one adult and one child (up to 10 years or 1.3 metres).
- For safety reasons, children under the age of 6 are not allowed on the snowcat.
- Reserve your front-row seat next to the snowcat pros right away! Contact the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable car companies.
In the event of heavy snowfall at night our snow groomer operators will start at 3am morning to groom the slopes.
Should this be the case, a snow groomer ride is not possible. The ticket will then be cancelled and refunded.
Serfaus: 4.15pm, at the day bar of the Panoramic Restaurant, Komperdell midway station
Fiss: 4.45pm, at the snowcat meeting point by the Schönjochbahn
Children born 2005 or later: €34.00
Timely reservation at the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable car company is essential.
Children riding on their own must be at least 10 years old.