translated via Google translator
Chef de Partie / Tournant
We are looking for you!
Our kitchen team is still looking for committed and friendly people who want to work in the Tyrolean mountains and live hospitality.
Start the 2023/2024 winter season with us
Together with our kitchen team, you will ensure that our guests are spoiled with culinary delights.
This includes the full scope. Starting with a delicious breakfast, an afternoon snack and dinner. We are looking for all-rounders who enjoy different tasks and bring in their creativity. The various tasks in this position mean you always have the variety you need.
You can cook in a well-equipped new gastro kitchen.
Your tasks include:
• Replacing Saucier 1 day per week
• 1 day a week representing Entremetier
• 2 days a week substitute breakfast cook
• Preparation of appetizers
• Preparation support dessert/dessert buffet
• Making cakes for the afternoon snack
• Making salads
• Mise en place for the á la carte business
• Preparation of á la carte meals
• Preparation and beautiful presentation of the food in the evening at the pass
This is what you need to bring with you:
• Completed culinary training
• Several years experience
• Flexible and independent working
• Friendly treatment of our employees and guests
• 6-day week
• Teamwork skills
• Enjoy working
• Familial interaction and appreciation of the service provided
• Good pay
• Fixed day off / regular working hours
• Free room and board
• Attractive accommodation in Ladis
• Discounted season ticket
• Free ski rental from the partner company
• Young team
• Great hotel