translated via Google translator
Chef de Rang (m/f/d)
Schlosshotel Fiss · Fiss · winter · Service staff
You want EVERYTHING?
Get started and live beautifully? Get fully involved as a personality and work as a family at the same time? Gladly! At the Schlosshotel Fiss we offer all of that – and more.
#WORKHAPPY #PLAYHAPPY is our lifestyle: modern crew homes, excellent pay, the SHF Academy, our own crew chef, the castle gym and 5,000 m2 spa... and many other SHF benefits await you in your new home on the slopes, the bike park and the hiking trails of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
...join the SHF Service Crew:
We invite you to learn from the best and thereby develop yourself further.
With us you will experience a lot: a young and creative kitchen, over 500 items, a selection of wines from over 10,000 bottles and service at the highest level - because the enthusiasm of our guests is very important to us.
In addition, a crew that sticks together, inspires uand enjoy spending time together!
Chef de Rang (m/w/d)
- Attentive & friendly care of the guests
- Management of the service station with the Commis de Rang
- Daily mise en place work
- Active advice and sales
- Compliance with the cleanliness, hygiene standards and maintenance of the station
- Service processes according to SHF standards and checklists
- Completed vocational training in the upscale hotel/gastronomy industry
- Additional training in oenology an advantage
- Work experience in a comparable position
- In-depth knowledge of beverages, spirits, wine and champagne
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
- Independent & responsible way of working
- Teamwork & Commitmentst
- Quick learner & flexibility
- Well-groomed appearance and good manners
SHF Crew Benefits:
- 3 times a day / 7 days a week first-class employee catering from the SHF crew chef
- Feel-good living in the crew homes including free garage parking space
- Time to relax – wellness, spa & gym use for our SHF crew
- Reduced ski and mountain railway tickets
- SHF Academy, internal training & further education
according to collective agreement, overpayment depending on qualification and experience