translated via Google translator
Schlosshotel Fiss · Fiss · winter · Kitchen staff
Do you want EVERYTHING?
Get started and live beautifully? Fully contribute as a personality and work as a family at the same time? Gladly! At the Schlosshotel Fiss we offer all that – and more.
#WORKHAPPY #PLAYHAPPY is our lifestyle: Modern crew homes, excellent pay, the new SHF Academy, our own crew chef, the castle gym and 5,000 m2 spa... and many other SHF benefits await you in your new home directly on the slopes, the bike park and the hiking trails of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
...join the SHF Kitchen Crew:
We are proud that with our outstanding cuisine under the direction of the young, creative and internationally known chef Mathias Seidel, we can offer you as an employee something very special. Young lightness and creative greatness are combined in our extraordinary cuisine at the Schlosshotel Fiss. During your daily work you will enjoy to work with the highest quality ingredients and to get to know very special menu sequences.
Crew cook (m/f/d)
- Independent management and organization of the brand new SHF Crew Kitchen on daily basis
- Control and compliance with quality standards, efficiency and cleanliness
- Productive collaboration with chef and sous chef
- Supporting the SHF kitchen crew in day-to-day business
- Completed vocational training
- Professional experience in the upscale hotel industry is an advantage
- Expertise in HACCP standards & warehousing
- High quality awareness & product knowledge
- Good knowledge of German or English
- Independent & responsible way of working
- Teamwork & commitment
- Quick comprehension & flexibility
- Well-groomed appearance and good manners
SHF Crew Benefits:
- First-class employee catering from the SHF crew chef 3 times a day / 7 days a week
- Feel-good living in the Crew Homes including free garage parking space
- Time to relax – wellness, spa & gym use for our SHF crew
- Discounted ski and mountain railway tickets
- SHF Academy, internal training & further education
According to the collective agreement, overpayment depending on qualifications and experience