translated via Google translator
Head waiter and sommelier (m/w/d)
Schlosshotel Fiss · Fiss · winter · Service staff
Do you want EVERYTHING?
Get started and live beautifully? Fully contribute as a personality and work as a family at the same time? Gladly! At the Schlosshotel Fiss we offer all of this – and more.
#WORKHAPPY #PLAYHAPPY is our lifestyle: Modern crew homes, excellent pay, the new SHF Academy, our own crew chef, the castle gym and 5,000 m2 spa... and many other SHF benefits await you in your new home directly on the slopes, the bike park and the hiking trails of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
...join the SHF Service Crew:
We invite you to learn from the best and thereby develop yourself further.
With us you will experience a lot: a young and creative cuisine, over 500 positions, a wine selection from over 10,000 bottles and service at the highest level - because the enthusiasm of our guests is very important to us.
Plus a crew that sticks together, is enthusiastic and happy to work togetherspend time together!
Head waiter (m/f/d)
- Management of the service area with 40 employees and trainees, as well as coordination of the restaurant with 450 seats together with the restaurant management
- Support and representation of the restaurant management in all matters
- Guest relations
- Complaint management in the service area
- Ensuring smooth operations throughout the entire restaurant operation
- Control of order and cleanliness in the F&B area
- Support in further training of employees and training of new employees
- Completed training as a restaurant specialist or HGA apprenticeship
- 1-2 years of management experience in this or a similar position is essential
- Service/customer orientation, professional appearance and quality awareness must be present
- Very good German and English, other languages would be an advantage
- Special knowledge of beer systems, allergens, employee management
- Expertise in the areas of beverages and wine, spirits, food, service processes
- Work permit must be available (or EU citizen)
- Independence and leadership skills
- Goal and result orientation
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Professional and well-groomed appearance
- Planning and analytical skills
SHF Crew Benefits:
- First-class employee catering from the SHF crew chef 3 times a day / 7 days a week
- Feel-good living in the Crew Homes including free garage parking space
- Time to relax – wellness, spa & gym use for our SHF crew
- Discounted ski and mountain railway tickets
- SHF Academy, internal schoolnctions & further training
According to the collective agreement, overpayment depending on qualifications and experience