translated via Google translator
Sommelier (m/f/d) from December 2023. We are looking for you! Become part of the Cervosa family.
- Co-design and language when changing the wine list
- Wine recommendations for the menus
- Corresponding wines (wine package) are recommended for gala menus
- Wine work shops and tastings
- Incentive trips to wineries
- Passion for Wine & Good Food
- Advice, recommendations, sales and enthusiasm among the guests
- active wine sales in our restaurants, Hugo's wine lounge in the evening
- Hugo's Wine Lounge also offers select spirits, craft beers, nat. and international wines – approx. 400 items in 0.7 bottles. As well as various magnum bottles and champagne.
Performance profile – what do you get from us?
- Regulated working hours with a 5 or 6 day week
- 13th and 14th salary pro rata at the end of the season
- Summer and winter coatingexercise (mid-June to mid-October and mid-December to mid-April - in the off-season you have the opportunity to go on extended trips/holidays
- Performance-related pay – overpayment possible depending on qualifications
- Free accommodation and meals in the hotel
- Use of the indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room by arrangement
- Discount on food and drinks at our Cervosa Alm in the middle of the SFL ski area
- The We are Team Card from SFL with numerous benefits in the region
The company provides you with a well-groomed appearance and work clothing. Role model function and the ability to work in a team are particularly important to us. We cultivate the working atmosphere together and regularly; professional knowledge and dealing with guests and colleagues are a matter of course for you. Sales skills, basic knowledge of food, wine, spirits. Expertise in allergens and preparationsn, attentiveness and friendliness at the table, prudence and organization, sensitivity and correct handling of any complaints. Setting goals to achieve things in the medium and long term, further training and enjoyment of the job.