Important info about the holiday resort at a glance - Summer 2019
Cable car conditions in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Does the Fisser Flitzer also operate on bad-weather days? Are the cable cars of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis suitable for wheelchairs and baby buggies? Which discounts do kids benefit from at the holiday resort? These and many other questions are answered in the terms and conditions of the cable car companies.
- Children born 2004 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2010 or later).
- Youth: born between 2000 and 2003 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1954 and earlier (ID required).
- no guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- All cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis are suitable for wheelchairs and baby carriages (doorway with a width of 60 cm: Komperdellbahn, Sunliner, Lazidbahn, Alpkopfbahn, Möseralmbahn, Sonnenbahn, doorway with a width of 84 cm: Waldbahn, Schönjochbahn I + II).
- Fisser Flitzer: Over-7s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-7s only when accompanied by an adult).
- Fisser Flieger: Children must be 10 years old and at least 1.30 m tall.
- Skyswing: Children must be at least 1.40 m tall.
- Family coaster Schneisenfeger: Over-8s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-8s only when accompanied by an adult).
- Serfauser Sauser – children from 10 years with a minimum height of 1.30 m and minimum 30 kg. Adults max. 125 kg
Free for Children born 2010 or later, child rate for children born between 2004 and 2009
No extensions possible. No discounts for senior citizens.
Holders of guest cards from Ried, Prutz, Faggen, Fendels, Kauns, Kaunertal, Tösens, Pfunds, Spiss and Nauders are entitled to the guest card rate (only in summer!). The guest card is available from your accommodation provider and must always be presented when you purchase tickets to avoid paying the standard fare. Your guest card or the Super. Summer. Card. also entitles you to discounts in the above-mentioned villages.
Alpine Club members (e.g. members of DAV, ÖAV) will receive the guest card tariff.
Disabled people will get following special rate (official document necessary):
From 60% impairment 15% discount, from 70% impairment 30% discount.
Registered accompanying persons will receive the same discount as the impaired person.
No reduction on attractions and event tickets as well as in mountain restaurants belonging to cable car.
Children born 2004 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2010 or later).
Youth born between 2000 and 2003 (ID required), no regional hiking pass discount available for youth.
Ladies and gentlemen born 1954 and earlier (ID required), no regional hiking pass discount available for seniors.
Holders are entitled to use any of the lifts operating in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis during the period of validity. Non-transferable.
6 in 7-day or 12 in 14-day cable car hiking passes can be extended for a further 6 days following on from the date of expiry.
Discounts available for parties of 20 persons and over when tickets are purchased at the same time by the group leader. One equivalent free ticket is granted per group of 20 people.
In addition to the lift ticket you have to pay a fee for the bike transport to get up with the cable cars. The bike transport is free of charge when descending.