Important info about the holiday resort at a glance - Summer 2019
Cable car conditions in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Does the Fisser Flitzer also operate on bad-weather days? Are the cable cars of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis suitable for wheelchairs and baby buggies? Which discounts do kids benefit from at the holiday resort? These and many other questions are answered in the terms and conditions of the cable car companies.
- Children born 2005 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2011 or later).
- Youth: born between 2001 and 2004 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1955 and earlier (ID required).
- no guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- All cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis are suitable for wheelchairs and baby carriages (doorway with a width of 60 cm: Komperdellbahn, Sunliner, Lazidbahn, Alpkopfbahn, Möseralmbahn, Sonnenbahn, doorway with a width of 84 cm: Waldbahn, Schönjochbahn I + II).
- Fisser Flitzer: Children from the age of 7 may ride alone (children under this age may only ride with an accompanying adult).
- Fisser Flieger: Children measuring at least 1.30m in height of from the age of 10.
- Skyswing: Children measuring at least 1.40m.
- Family coaster Schneisenfeger: Children aged 8 and over with a minimum height of 1.30m may ride alone, under 8 years only when accompanied by an adult as a free passenger. Children my ride as passenger from the age of 3.
- Serfauser Sauser – children from the age of 10, measuring at least 1.30m in height and 30 kg in weight. Adults max. weight 125 kg
Free for Children born 2011 or later, child rate for children born between 2005 and 2010
No extensions possible. No discounts for senior citizens.
Holders of guest cards from Ried, Prutz, Faggen, Fendels, Kauns, Kaunertal, Tösens, Pfunds, Spiss and Nauders are entitled to the guest card rate (only in summer!). The guest card is available from your accommodation provider and must always be presented when you purchase tickets to avoid paying the standard fare.
Your guest card or the Super. Summer. Card. also entitles you to discounts in the above-mentioned villages.
Alpine Club members (e.g. members of DAV, ÖAV) will receive the guest card tariff.
Disabled people will get following special rate (official document necessary):
From 60% impairment 15% discount, from 70% impairment 30% discount.
Registered accompanying persons will receive the same discount as the impaired person.
No reduction on attractions and event tickets as well as in mountain restaurants belonging to cable car.
Children born 2005 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2011 or later).
Youth born between 2001 and 2004 (ID required), no regional hiking pass discount available for youth.
Ladies and gentlemen born 1955 and earlier (ID required), no regional hiking pass discount available for seniors.
Holders are entitled to use any of the lifts operating in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis during the period of validity. Non-transferable.
6 in 7-day or 12 in 14-day cable car hiking passes can be extended for a further 6 days following on from the date of expiry.
Discounts available for parties of 20 persons and over when tickets are purchased at the same time by the group leader. One equivalent free ticket is granted per group of 20 people.
In addition to the lift ticket you have to pay a fee for the bike transport to get up with the cable cars. The bike transport is free of charge when descending.