Maria-Hilf-Kapelle im Dorf
Around this spot the first chapel was build in 1837 (year on the picture of grace). According to the oral tradition the wife of the blacksmith Franz Purtscher got seriously ill shortly after the second world war. Therefore he vowed to build a new Maria-Hilf-Chapel if his wife should get well again. After her recovery he put his vow into action.
The wayside shrine of the chapel contains a replica of the famous original picture of Lucas Cranch in the Dome in Innsbruck. During the construction of the Serfaus Underground the chapel was moved to the north and rebuilt.