Pfarrkirche zum Hl.Johannes dem Täufer und Hl. Sebastian
Our parish church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist, the second patron St. Sebastian was later added. The first message of Fiss church dates from the year 1310. In the years 1717-1719 the church was extended to the east and became baroque. Already in 1760 the parish church Fiss was equipped with an organ. The church was thoroughly renovated in 1967, this lasted until 1973. The last interior renovation took place in 1995. A special feature of the parish church in Fiss is certainly the silver capsule containing the ashes from the urn of martyr priest Otto Neururer, who worked as a curate in Fiss. This relic was handed to the parish church on 19 January 1997 from Diocesan Bishop Dr. Reinhold Stecher.