St. Zeno Kapelle
The capel of St. Zeno was first mentioned in a document in 1326. In that document was written that the peasants from the St. Zeno farm had to accomplish ablogations annually as interest for the yield of the plot (Muschgvendels). They had to take care of the lighting, the maintenance and repair of the chapel and the daily “Ave Maria Ring”. The present chapel has an altar with an image of St. Zeno and the holy Filomena. A bell is still conserved from the old church from 1415. The holy Zeno was bishop fo Verona. His reverence as patron saint in flood risk goes back until the 8th century in our region.