Testing and Contact Tracing
SAFETY IN COVID TIMES COMES FIRST!
Contact tracing and access tests in restaurants and hotels are currently required by law until 22 July. It is necessary to quickly track interrupt any chains of infection that may occur. In order to make it easier for all guests, residents, employees and businesses, the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis family region has decided to implement myVisitPass. It is a uniform and digital solution for contact tracing (guest registration).
With the one-time registration in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis myVisitPass, guests, locals and employees can use a QR code scan to register for contact tracking in restaurants, at events and in indoor leisure facilities.
• One-time registration
• No multiple data entry necessary for visits
• No app installation necessary
• Data protection compliant solution
• Get the myVisitPass before you arrival in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
• Save your myVisitPass as a favorite or bookmark on the smartphone's home screen (instructions follow below)
- Open the website https://myvisit-pass.com/sfl on the smartphone and enter the data.
- It is best to save the website (APP) as a favorite/bookmark on the home screen of the smartphone (for functional instructions see below).
- The website and bookmarks are saved on the smartphone and can be called up quickly and easily at any time.
Contact tracing (guest registration):
- When you enter a company, you scan a QR code with the "myVisitPass" app, which is displayed either on the table or in the room, and thus check in.
- When leaving a facility, you should "check out". You can do this by scanning the QR code again or directly via the app.
- What if i forget to check out? No problem! After a certain period of time, you will be checked out automatically.
A negative Covid-19 test result will be required from May 19, 2021 until further notice in the following facilities:
- Restaurants (except take-away)
- Indoor leisure facilities
For restaurants, events and indoor leisure facilities, the legislature has (currently) issued the ordinance to keep a mandatory record of people (guest registration). The digital processing is not mandatory, a paper form is also sufficient. The simpler, more convenient and faster variant for everyone involved, however, is the digital form.
Vaccinated persons from the 22nd day of the first vaccination and persons who have recovered with a valid notification are exempt from the obligation to test
Children up to 10 years do not need their own Covid-19 test. For these children, the status of their parents applies.
- Negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- Negative antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
- Negative self-test under the supervision of an authorized person (valid for 48 hours)
- Negative antigen test for personal use, which is recorded in an official data processing system (valid for 24 hours)
Contact tracing and Covid-19 tests can also be made without a smartphone. You will receive your personal QR code in printed form from your host. For your Covid-19 test result you have to wait on site at the SFL test stations. You will also receive the result in printed form.
- Data protection is important to us! All basic data is only stored on your smartphone, check-in/check-out processes are stored on servers of the solution provider in Austria accordance with GDPR in Austria.
- Companies cannot view any data. The transmission to the authorities in the event of a Covid-19 case takes place in encrypted form.
Please find instructions for Apple (Safari) and Android (Chrome) smartphones: