Testing and Contact Tracing
SAFETY IN COVID TIMES COMES FIRST!
Contact tracing in restaurants and hotels is currently required by law. It is necessary to quickly track interrupt any chains of infection that may occur. In order to make it easier for all guests, residents, employees and businesses, the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis family region has decided to implement myVisitPass. It is a uniform and digital solution for contact tracing (guest registration).
With the one-time registration in the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis myVisitPass, guests, locals and employees can use a QR code scan to register for contact tracking in restaurants, at events and in indoor leisure facilities.
• One-time registration
• No multiple data entry necessary for visits
• No app installation necessary
• Data protection compliant solution
• Get the myVisitPass before you arrival in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
• Save your myVisitPass as a favorite or bookmark on the smartphone's home screen (instructions follow below)
- Open the website https://myvisit-pass.com/sfl on the smartphone and enter the data.
- It is best to save the website (APP) as a favorite/bookmark on the home screen of the smartphone (for functional instructions see below).
- The website and bookmarks are saved on the smartphone and can be called up quickly and easily at any time.
Contact tracing (guest registration):
- When you enter a company, you scan a QR code with the "myVisitPass" app, which is displayed either on the table or in the room, and thus check in.
- When leaving a facility, you should "check out". You can do this by scanning the QR code again or directly via the app.
- What if i forget to check out? No problem! After a certain period of time, you will be checked out automatically.
For restaurants, events and indoor leisure facilities, the legislature has issued the ordinance to keep a mandatory record of people (guest registration). The digital processing is not mandatory, a paper form is also sufficient. The simpler, more convenient and faster variant for everyone involved, however, is the digital form.
Contact tracing can also be implemented without a smartphone. You will receive the necessary information for this directly in the restaurant.
- Data protection is important to us! All basic data is only stored on your smartphone, check-in/check-out processes are stored on servers of the solution provider in Austria accordance with GDPR in Austria.
- Companies cannot view any data. The transmission to the authorities in the event of a Covid-19 case takes place in encrypted form.
Please find instructions for Apple (Safari) and Android (Chrome) smartphones: