PRICES HIKING PASS
With our unique SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. you enjoy an extra-special holiday in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis – and this free of charge.
|Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Hiking Pass||Ad.||Yth.
|Guest card||Standard fare|
|3 out of 4 days||41.00||34.00||45.00||39.00|
|6-day extension (follow-on)||29.00||23.00||34.00||24.00|
|Regional hiking pass - Wander 6
Serfaus, Fiss-Ladis, Nauders, Fendels, Venetregion, Kaunertaler glacier street, discount Karlesjochbahn
|3 out of 4 days||44.50||34.50|
|6 out of 7 days||59.50||43.00|
|12 out of 14 days||119.00||86.00|
All fares in Euro including 10% VAT – fares subject to change
- Children born 2003 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2008 or later).
- Youth: born between 1999 and 2002 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1952 and earlier (ID required).
- no guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser closed on rainy / wet days.
Regional Hiking Pass
Free for Children born 2008 or later, child rate for children born between 2002 and 2007.
No extensions possible. No discounts for senior citizens.