Parish church Mariä Himmelfahrt

Church summer
Nu geopend
Openingstijden

The parish church “Assumption” was built in Gothic style around 1500. At that time it went through constant freight divisions and around 1450 the mining on Komperdell caused a rapid population growth. The supply with food for the miners and the copper-ore transport to the smelter at the Inn valley brought work and income for many. Thus the existing church, today’s pilgrimage church, was to small and a new one was built directly next to the old one. It was equipped with three magnificent altars from Jörg Lederer. The church was changed to Baroque style in 1766 and that’s still its current look.

Church tower:
The church tower is built as a so - called "campanile", a free - standing bell tower. The upper half was built in the Gothic style around 1500.

Openingstijden

24 uur per dag geopend
Nu geopend
Openingstijden
Contact
Matschöl
6534 Serfaus

Contact

Matschöl
6534 Serfaus

Ontdek plekken

Voor dagelijks gebruik en vrije tijd

Van eten en spelen tot winkelen: ontdek wat er in de buurt is