Parish church to St. Martin

Church summer
Nu geopend
Openingstijden

Documented in 1497, rebuilt in 1683 after a fire. The present neo-classical building was erected between 1829 and 1831 by architect Johann Moosbrugger. Vault ceiling painting Sermon on the Mount by Johann Kärle from 1879. Fresco of St Martin in the choir by Josef Prantl from 1961. Altarpiece of St Martin as intercessor before the Madonna by Josef Arnold from 1833. Right altarpiece of the Nativity by Kaspar Jele. Baroque crucifix by Andreas Kölle 1st half of the 18th century.

Openingstijden

24 uur per dag geopend
Nu geopend
Openingstijden
Contact
Musikpavillon
Dorfstraße 7
6532 Ladis

Links & documenten

Algemene informatie
Homepage

Contact

Musikpavillon
Dorfstraße 7
6532 Ladis

Ontdek plekken

Voor dagelijks gebruik en vrije tijd

Van eten en spelen tot winkelen: ontdek wat er in de buurt is