Perfect for large groups, our house has the apartment for 8-9 people and a studios for 2 persons.
We are located very quietly in the Fisserhöfen next to the bus stop.
The apartment is very cozy with a stone pine, the adjoining studio convinces with the large panorma window to Fisserjoch.
The parking is in front of the house, the terrace is barrier-free.
Fresh bread rolls are delivered daily from the local bakery.
In the whole house you have W-Lan.
Super. Summer. Card. not included in price more information
Health and security measures
- Distance rules are kept
- Contactless checkIn/checkOut
- Non-cash payment possible
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
Ideally located for challenging mountain hikes (Furgler 3004m) and relaxing hikes.
Arrival: from 3.00 pm
Check out: by 9:00 am
For each additional person Euro 35,- and Euro 20,- final cleaning will be charged.
The booking price is exclusive Super. Summer. Card.
Super. Summer. Card. Adults: € 5,50 per night
Super. Summer. Card. Children: € 2,75 per night
This contribution is to be paid directly on site for the duration of the stay.
- advance payment
- bank transfer
- cash payment
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- covered parking for motorcycles
- family friendly
- free use of internet
- garage for motorbikes
- garden barbecue
- garden furniture
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- room/apt. with view
- satellite TV
- underground garage
Sports / Leisure time
- hikes/guided hiking tours
- mountain activities
- mountain/hiking guide
- nordic walking
- torchlight hike
- crib/baby bed
- indoor games
- young persons
- quiet location
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- groups possible with max. pers.: 12
Contact & Directions
6533 Fiss AT
Check in at 3 pm
Booking & Prices
Largest selection of hosts
Fast and safe
Book straight at the host