Adventure World Serfaus
Six experiences, six times fun and variety – Adventure World Serfaus awaits visitors with all that and more. The shy but incredibly cute marmots are at the centre of attention here. Be it at the enclosure, the Murmliwasser park or Murmli Trail – kids get to watch the animals in their natural habitat. Curious? Then keep reading!
Adventure World Serfaus: stations filled with variety
Oh, you cute little marmot … Amidst Adventure World Serfaus, visitors get to explore a 15,000-square-metre area called “Murmli Water”. The mountain torrent there is one of the main attractions amongst the park’s experience elements. Murmli, the mascot, accompanies visitors on every step of the way through the interactive fun park.
Absolute highlight: The marmot cave with an astonishing length of 200 metres. With a bit of luck, the marmots allow visitors a quick glance into their secret dwellings. Above it, the shy animals have their enclosure. You’ve got to try this! The Murmliwasser park has yet another attraction: the Sphere Tower makes for an action-filled experience for kids! See for yourself and slide down!
What’s a favourite amongst little holiday guests? Being allowed to get dirty in a giant sandpit! Let your kids roam free for a bit – they’ll love it! Ready, steady … and off they go to build castles in the sand!
Whizzing through the crisp mountain air high above the treetops. A squeal of utter joy and plenty of happy feelings – surrounded by the breath-taking scenery of Serfaus! That’s what you can expect when you go on a ride with the Serfauser Sauser! Four stops, four tracks and four times the thrill. Equipped with a pilot’s waistcoat, you need to buckle up and hook in. Sitting down, you get to enjoy a flight past the trees up in lofty heights. Free as a bird, you get to swoosh through the Serfaus mountains. The start is at the mountain station of the Sunliner cable car. And one thing’s for sure: you’ve never managed to get back down into the valley quite as swiftly before!
Close by there is also the Murmli Trail.
Seek and you shall find: the gold panning area
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it’s off to work we go … Just like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, visitors can discover their calling as gold miners at Adventure World Serfaus. This special attraction can be found at the gold panning area near Komperdell mid station. Wooden sluice boxes filled with water and sand contain plenty of sparkly little treasures. While panning, you might even find a few small gem stones in your dipper. Seek and you shall find – promise!
Impressions Murmli Water
The trendy version of a treasure hunt: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Caching Park
Another attraction is the Bear Caching Park in Serfaus. The start of this scavenger hunt is at the Murmliwasser park. Always accompanied by Master Bruin, the famous fairy-tale bear, and equipped with smartphones, you get to go a quest for the hidden bear treasure all the way up to Alpkopf summit! Off you go, master detectives!
Opening hours and prices of Adventure World Serfaus
Daily from 15 June to 20 October 2019
from 8.30am to 5.00pm
Entrance FREE of charge
Opening hours 2019
From 15 June until 20 October 2018 daily from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Youth (Jahrgang 2000-2003): €30.00.
Children (ab Jahrgang 2004): €21.00.
Prices in Euro incl. 10% VAT. Price changes reserved!
- Children born 2004 or later travel for free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2009 or later).
- Youth: born between 2000 and 2003 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1954 and earlier (ID required).
- No guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser closed on rainy / wet days.
- Schneisenfeger open on rainy days (weather protective cover).
- Group tickets from 20 people
* With the Super. Summer. Card. the use of the cable cars is for free .
Cable car conditions
- Fisser Flitzer: Over-7s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-7s only when accompanied by an adult). Kids from 3 years may ride as passenger.
- Fisser Flieger: Children must be 10 years old and at least 1.30 m tall.
- Skyswing: Children must be at least 1.40 m tall.
- Schneisenfeger Family Coaster: Over-8s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-8s only when accompanied by an adult). Kids from 3 years may ride as passenger.
- Serfauser Sauser: – children from 10 years with a minimum height of 1.30 m and minimum 30 kg. Adults max. 125 kg
Impressions Serfauser Sauser in Summer
The 20 Summer Cable Cars Tirol are a collective of award-winning lifts and cable cars open in summer offering unforgettable alpine experiences – high quality standards guaranteed! Each of the Summer Cable Cars Tirol has been tested according to strict quality criteria and rewarded the quality seal “Best Austrian Summer Cable Cars” by the Cable Car Association of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber. Visitors can look forward to high-quality worlds of adventures high up in the mountains.
In Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Mountain Adventure Park has been rewarded with the category award “Family” and “Adventure”.