3D archery course
The 3 D archery course boosts 14 targets along a marked circular route. Partly gradients through sparse forest. (one-way street).
Due to various levels of difficulties, the course is great for both beginners and advanced.
This kind of sport demands a good body sensation and also the skill to turn your back on the daily bustle and enjoy exercising in nature.
Archery course fees
|Course with archery||€11.00||€9.00|
|Archery hire set (what’s included: 1 bow, 3 arrows, protective finger and arm guards, quiver)||€11.00||€11.00|
|Loss of arrow or damaged||€6.00||€6.00|
|Arrow head or arrow nock||€1.00||€1.00|
*kids aged from 8 MUST be accompanied by an adult
Archery for the whole family.
Duration: approx. 1 ½ to 2 hours
The workshop covers:
- ½ hour professional introduction (safety remarks, rules at the course, use of the archery gear, etc. included)
- Shooting at practice area, then approx. 1 hour training together at the 3D course.
- Kids, archery hire set included €12.00
- Adults, archery hire set included €15.00
In the summer open from Sunday until Friday (from June until October)! Saturday closed.
- First start time: 10.30am
- Last start time: 6pm
You can also explore the course outside of the opening times with your own equipment. Payment at the parcours cash station. Reservation required!