ONLINE SKI TICKET SHOP / Book easily online
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
In the SFL-online-shop for ski passes you can purchase your ski- and cable car tickets at the guest card rate in advance online.
Whether the ski pass on the keycard from last skiing holiday or simply collecting your ticket at on of the pick-up machines: All this is possible and your fun on slopes and winter dreams come true without any queuing. Here you will find the most frequently asked questions and answers about the SFL online ski ticket shop.
Which guests get the SFL Guest Card rate and how do I get my tickets at the Guest Card rate?
Guests staying in an accommodation in Serfaus, Fiss or Ladis are entitled to the SFL Guest Card Rate for the duration of their stay. A Digital Guest Card and a mySFL account are required to purchase ski- and cable car tickets at the Guest Card Rate in the SFL online ski ticket shop. The Digital Guest Card can be issued by a participating accommodation. We would like to point out that this is a new service for our landlords and guests and is therefore not yet available at all accommodations.
Please note: The email address of the mySFL account must match with the email address of your guest registration in your accommodation/check-in.
How can I buy tickets via the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis website at the SFL Guest Card rate?
1. Register for mySFL or log in with your account. The email address of the mySFL account must match with the email address of your guest registration in your accommodation/check-in. You can register/login HERE. Have you already booked? No problem! You can of course also create a mySFL account after completing your booking.
2. Please confirm the SFL activation email in your email inbox now. No mail found? Please check your SPAM folder.
3. Log in to mySFL and click HERE to get to the SFL online ski ticket shop. First click on the yellow button "Reload ticket shop". Now you can buy your tickets at the SFL Guest Card rate.
How can I buy tickets via the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis App at the SFL Guest Card rate?
1. Download the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis App:
2. In the app, click on the user emoji in the top right-hand corner.
3. Register for mySFL or log in with your account
Please note: The email address of the mySFL account must match with the email address of your guest registration in your accommodation/check-in. (Once you have registered for mySFL, confirm the SFL activation email in your email inbox and you are ready to log in to the app).
4. In the wallet (recognisable by the yellow wallet in the bottom bar) you will now find your Digital Guest Card. It may take a few minutes for the guest card to appear in the Wallet. Are your cards still not visible after a few minutes? Please reload the app using pull-to-refresh. As soon as your cards are in the Wallet, click on "Shop" in the bottom bar on the right.
5. On the right side under "Shop" you will find the SFL online ski ticket shop. Now you can purchase your tickets at the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Guest Card rate.
Is the SFL Guest Card rate only available online?
If you spend one night or more in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, you’ll receive the SFL Guest Card from your landlord on arrival. You can still buy your tickets (at the Guest Card Rate) at the ticket offices.
Where can I pick up my purchased online ticket?
You can simply pick-up your ski tickets at one of the pick-up machines with the pick-up code (QR-Code), which you will find in your order confirmation.
I still have a keycard from my last ski holiday. Can I recharge it?
Yes, in the SFL online ski ticket shop you can load the new ski pass onto all current Skidata-keycards. Therefore you need the card number which you will find on the back of your card. You can identify Skidata cards by the lettering "keycard" on the card. If the card number on your keycard starts with «01» then you are able to recharge it. The ski pass is automatically activated as soon as you go through the turnstile for the first time. It may take a few seconds for the turnstile to open.
Can I load multiple tickets on an existing keycard?
No, that is not possible. Each guest or family member needs their own keycard.
Which payment options can I use in the SFL online ski ticket shop?
We accept credit card payments (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, V PAY) and instant bank transfers.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
If you get your ticket from one of the pick up machines, you will receive your ski pass along with a receipt. Please keep the receipt safe, as it can be used to block and reissue a ticket. If you did recharge a keycard, you need the proof of payment or your order confirmation.
Are my ski tickets transferable?
No, ski passes are non-transferable.
I purchased tickets online, but I can't go. Can I cancel my tickets?
Yes, this is possible. Please fill out the cancellation form and send it to as per e-mail. The amount will be transferred back to your bank account.
What about the age regulations for winter 2022/23?
Children born in or after 2017 ride for free.
Children born between 2008 and 2016 inclusive ride at the child rate.
Youth born between 2007 and 2004 inclusive ride at the youth rate.
Ladies and gentlemen born before 1958 ride at the discounted senior citizen’s rate.
Where can I find the General Terms and Conditions?
HERE you can find the General Terms and Conditions of the cable car companies.
If your question cannot be answered here, we will of course be happy to help you under the contact details below.
Tourismusverband Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis: +43/5476/6239 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bergbahnen Fiss: +43/5476/6396 | email@example.com
Seilbahn Komperdell Serfaus: +43/5476/6203 | firstname.lastname@example.org
HERE you can find the opening hours of the ticket and information offices.