CHILDREN & ADULTS
- Climbing tower at the Mini&Maxi Club Fiss-Ladis
- Climbing wall at the beginning of Serfaus
- Large climbing hall in Imst (40 km)
- Family Climbing Crag St. Georgen – Rappenwand
Close to the hamlet of St. Georgen, just below Serfaus there is a climbing crag with 19 different climbing routes in a difficulty from II to VII. Standardised rock pitons and drilled abseiling points were installed. Beautifully located in the forest with many hours of sunshine in the alpine atmosphere. The rock has small holds and while the lower part is flat (for families), the upper part is vertical and thus ideal for sport climbing. The height is from 5 to 25 metres and there are 2 multi pitch routes. The usage of a helmet ist absolutly necessary.
- Several opportunities in the area of Fiss, Klobenstein, Kalkschrofen at the Telfes
- Climbing park Glockhäuser, Affenhimmel close to Zams (25 km – most beautiful climbing park in west Tyrol)
- Climbing park Ardez in the Engadin
Fixed rope routes
There are several good fixed rope routes in the area.
Kletterwand, Klettersteige, Klettertouren
Schilti 1, 6534 Serfaus
Kletterkurse, Klettersteige, Klettertouren
Obere Dorfstraße 36, 6533 Fiss