Learn skiing at children skiing lessons in Tyrol!
Berta's Kinderland is one of the largest children's practice areas in the Alps. The spacious children's playground offers specially designed learning aids such as magic carpets, carrousel, practice lifts and many other funny teaching aids.
Learning the fine art of skiing from real professionals at Bertas Kinderland. Here there is no pressure, plenty of patience and some running about, singing and playing to add variety – all in the children’s own language. After swooping down the gentle ski-runs past colourful obstacles and imaginative play figures, the little ones travel back up to the top of the slopes on a magic carpet. A highlight for children at the Ski School Fiss-Ladis is the three-storey Berta’s Kindervilla.
Childrens area equipment
- 12 conveyor belts, practice button lift
- children’s stage
- Bertas Kindervilla
- heating room
- Bertas Kids Fun Park (moguls, kids jumps and kids boxes)
- Bertas snowmobile
- tubing run
- Bertas sound forest
- Bertas music street
- Bertas ski depot at Bertas Kinderland
- foxs earth
- Bertas Indian Village
- Fiss Cave World
- practise area
- Sonnenburg Family Restaurant with Bertas Skitime TV and Bertas Alp (Indoor playground)
- and last but not least, Bertas Kinderplanet restaurant for our ski school children
Cheaper usage of the Sonnenbahn cable car to accompany children to Bertas Kinderland there and back from Fiss or Ladis is only possible WITHOUT skiing gear.