All rates at a glance
Cable car ticket prices in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Up we go – into the mountains of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis! We’ve got all the info about cable car ticket rates for you. Be it with the Schönjochbahn, Komperdellbahn or the Lazidbahn cable cars – the stunning views from each of the cable cars are going to take your breath away!
Tip: You’re staying in one of the more than 600 accommodations in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis? Then you’ll receive the SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. at check-in and get to use all cable cars!
Cable car tickets WITHOUT Super. Summer. Card.
|Serfaus-Lazid / Fiss-Schönjoch||Ad.||Yth.
|Ascent or Descent||18.00||14.50||9.00|
|Ascent & Descent||25.00||20.00||12.50|
|1 cable car respectively 1 section||Ad.||Yth.
|Ascent or Descent||13.00||10.50||6.50|
|Ascent & Descent||18.00||14.50||9.00|
|Ascent or Descent||22.00||18.00||11.00|
|Ascent & Descent||29.00||23.00||15.50|
|Extension 1 day (tickets for at least 6 days can be extended immediately afterwards)||10.00||8.00||6.00|
|Extension 6 days (tickets for at least 6 days can be extended immediately afterwards)||40.00||30.00||22.00|
|Contribution to expenses for the transport of your beloved four-legged friends||per day||8 days||Season|
Transport for assistance dogs (e.g. guide dogs) is free of charge - however, a ticket for inspection must be picked up at the cable car ticket offices.
All prices in Euros and incl. 10% VAT – prices subject to charge
- Children: born 2016 or later travel free, Children's prices for those born between 2007 and 2015 (ID required).
- Youth: born between 2003 and 2006 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1957 and earlier (ID required).
- No guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- People with disabilities with official ID: from 60% impairment approx. 15%, from 70% impairment approx. 30% reduction. Accompanying persons registered as necessary receive the same discount. No discounts on attractions.
- Dogs: Leashes are compulsory in our cable cars. Often guests, especially children, are afraid of dogs - and taking the "short" leash goes without saying. For dogs with a low stimulus threshold, we also ask you to put on a muzzle. The liability in the event of accidents lies with the dog owner.
|Regional hiking pass - Wander 6
Serfaus, Fiss-Ladis, Nauders, Fendels, Venetregion, Kaunertaler glacier street, discount Karlesjochbahn
|4 out of 6 days||61.00||48.00|
|6 out of 8 days||72.00||58.00|
|12 out of 15 days||130.00||105.00|
Free for Children born 2012 or later, child rate for children born between 2006 and 2011.
No extensions possible. No discounts for senior citizens.