Without my bike, I’m not going anywhere!
All rates for cable car rides with bike at a glance
What could be better than riding down the bike trails in summer and feeling the thrill in every turn? The Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is going to make your jaw drop! But of course, you need to make it up the mountain with your bike first. If you don’t want to pedal all the way up, you can just take the cable car. The cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offer special transportation options for bikes.
Important: In addition to a regular ticket, you need to pay a fee for bringing your bike onto the cable car. The trip down into the valley by cable car is for free, though!
Additional costs occur for the bike transport with the cable cars. The bike transport with the cable car from the mountain into the valley is free.
A bike transport at the Möseralmbahn cabel car is NOT possible.
|Bike transport (single ride)||Ad.||Yth.||Chi.|
|Schönjoch I & II, Waldbahn, Almbahn, Sunliner, Komperdellbahn, Lazidbahn and Alpkopfbahn.||12.00||9.50||6.00|
|When using both sections (Fiss-Schönjoch or Serfaus-Lazid) immediately one after the other, this fee occurs only once.|
Following a bike transport ticket at the Schönjochbahn the bike transport from Ladis to Fiss is included.
|Bike transport only with Super. Summer. Card.||Ad.||Yth.||Chi.|
|5 x bike transport||55.00||44.00||28.00|
|10 x bike transport||100.00||80.00||50.00|
All prices in Euros and incl. 10% VAT – prices subject to charge
- Children: born 2017 or later travel free, Children's prices for those born between 2008 and 2016 (ID required).
- Youth: born between 2004 and 2007 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1958 and earlier (ID required).
- No guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- People with disabilities with official ID: from 60% impairment approx. 15%, from 70% impairment approx. 30% reduction. Accompanying persons registered as necessary receive the same discount. No discounts on attractions.
- Dogs: Leashes are compulsory in our cable cars. Often guests, especially children, are afraid of dogs - and taking the "short" leash goes without saying. For dogs with a low stimulus threshold, we also ask you to put on a muzzle. The liability in the event of accidents lies with the dog owner.