Without my bike, I’m not going anywhere!
All rates for cable car rides with bike at a glance
What could be better than riding down the bike trails in summer and feeling the thrill in every turn? The Bikepark at Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is going to make your jaw drop! But of course, you need to make it up the mountain with your bike first. If you don’t want to pedal all the way up, you can just take the cable car. The cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis offer special transportation options for bikes.
Important: In addition to a regular ticket, you need to pay a fee for bringing your bike onto the cable car. The trip down into the valley by cable car is for free, though!
Additional costs occur for the bike transport with the cable cars. The bike transport with the cable car from the mountain into the valley is free.
A bike transport at the Möseralmbahn cabel car is NOT possible.
|Bike transport (single ride)||Ad.||Yth.||Chi.|
|Schönjoch I & II, Waldbahn, Almbahn, Sunliner, Komperdellbahn, Lazidbahn and Alpkopfbahn.||10.00||8.00||5.00|
|When using both sections (Fiss-Schönjoch or Serfaus-Lazid) immediately one after the other, this fee occurs only once.|
|Sonnenbahn Ladis - Fiss
Following a bike transport ticket at the Schönjochbahn the bike transport from Ladis to Fiss is included.
|Bike transport only with Super. Summer. Card.||Ad.||Yth.||Chi.|
|5 block bike transport||45.00||36.00||22.50|
|10 block bike transport||80.00||64.00||40.00|
All prices in Euros and incl. 10% VAT – prices subject to charge
- Children born 2005 or later travel free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2011 or later).
- Youth: born between 2001 and 2004 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1955 and earlier (ID required).
- no guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- Group tickets from 20 people.
Regional Hiking Pass
Free for Children born 2011 or later, child rate for children born between 2005 and 2010.
No extensions possible. No discounts for senior citizens.