The ticket to holiday joy
SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
The summer holidays are here! You’ve packed your bags, closed your suitcase and now it’s time for: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis! Upon checking in at your accommodation, you’ll receive the SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. and then the family holidays can begin. The cable cars, the hikers’ bus and lots of other attractions are included with the SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. Doesn’t that double your excitement for the upcoming days? The SUPER. SUMMER. CARD. is going to make your time in the Tyrolean Oberland even more unforgettable!
All guests, staying at one of the designated partner accommodations, receive the Super. Summer. Card. at check-in for the duration of their stay.
Over the last years, the family destination Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis has developed a wide range of summer offers that is unique in the Alps. Numerous attractions have been created and more and more cable cars have extended their operating hours. With 2022 summer season a service fee of € 5,00 per adult and night and € 2,50 per child and night (born between 2007 and 2015) will be charged for the Super. Summer. Card. This allows us to continue providing the accustomed quality of our offers in the future and to promote an innovative further development!
Guests that stay at one of the designated partner accommodations, are obliged to pay for the Super. Summer. Card. at check-in for the duration of their stay – no matter they use the services included or not.
Guests staying in a accomodation that is not a Super. Summer. Card. Partner must buy a ticket to use the cable cars. You can find the prices for the cable cars here.
With the Super. Sommer. Card., all cable cars in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis can be used free of charge and unlimited. Thanks to the gondola network that is unique across the Alps, both young and old can discover the region in a way that is easy and effortless. They can choose between 10 cable cars to get to their desired destination on the mountain. From there, they can start exploring the numerous themed trails amidst the fascinating mountains of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
Operating times cable cars
Waldbahn from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Komperdellbahn from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Sunliner from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Alpkopfbahn from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Lazidbahn from 11 June to 9 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 4.30pm
Schönjochbahn I + II from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 4.30pm
Möseralmbahn from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Sonnenbahn Ladis-Fiss from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 8.30am to 5pm
Almbahn from 11 June to 9 October 2022: daily from 9.30am to 4pm
U-Bahn Serfaus from 11 June to 16 October 2022: daily from 7.45am to 5.15pm
As a holder of the Super. Sommer. Card., you can ride the gondolas up to the mountains for free. But that’s not all! The offer also includes the hikers' bus, that runs between the 3 villages of Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis and provides additional mobility.
- Daily from 11 June to 16 October 2022
- Are you traveling with your dog? Please note that muzzles must be worn on the hikers' buses.
- In terms of sustainability and traffic calming, we recommend using our top-notch gondola network during the day.
Hikers' bus timetable
Probably every kid dreams of a huge adventure playground with animals, mountains, streams and forests where there’s always something new to discover behind each rock. A place where they make lots of new friends and have fantastic fun with them on thrilling excursions, playing exciting games and doing great activities. All this and much more is available at the kids’ clubs in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Specially trained adventure instructors look after the kids in four age groups so that the holiday remains an unforgettable and wonderful experience for every kid.
Booking and further information
- Opening times: Monday to Friday from 11 June to 16 October 2022
- The meeting point for all activities of the Murmli-Club is the bottom station of the Komperdellbahn below the PLAYIN indoor playground in Serfaus.
- The meeting point for the Mini&Maxi Club is below the Kulturhaus Fiss (cultural centre) right next to the outdoor playground.
- You can register with the head of the kids’ clubs Cordula Geiger by mail at email@example.com or phone on +43/664/4245085.
- All kids' clubs activities can be found in our weekly programme.
The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis holiday region offers 500 kilometers of hiking trails. Lush green pastures, harsh rocks and well-developed hiking trails are waiting to be explored. State-certified mountain guides offer you a varied hiking and tour programme to the most beautiful and rewarding destinations in the area from June to October. During the hikes you can also learn a lot about nature and the history of the region. The guided hiking tours are announced in our weekly programme (available at the information offices or directly at the accommodation).
Reservation and further information
- You can make your reservation for the tours either at the information offices in Serfaus, Fiss and Ladis or directly with the hiking guides.
- For more detailed information on the guided hikes please browse our weekly programme.
- Additional costs may apply for tours outside the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and for climbing courses.
Thomas Brezina’s Adventure Mountains. Your kids will be mesmerized and fascinated by our three adventure trails for families. They will explore nature in a playful way (and more) and solve all kinds of puzzle like detectives. Grab the accompanying Adventure Booklet with many colourful stickers for €2 and turn your hikes into an unforgettable experience for kids! It is available at the cable car ticket offices as well as information offices of the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Tourist Board. Did you know? The Adventure Mountains also have an accompanying app. Just download the app and experience the fun!
Walking time: approx. 2 hours (100 metres)
Location: at the Murmliwasser park on the Komperdell mountain in Serfaus. It can be best reached via the mid station of the Komperdellbahn cable car.
Suitable for buggies
Walking time: approx. 3 hours (430 metres downhill)
Location: take the cable car up to the Schönjochbahn mid station in Fiss. Entrance to the trail is only a few metres away.
Not suitable for buggies
Walking time: approx. 1 hour (170 metres)
How to get to the start: Ladis (follow the Water Hiking Trail) approx. 1 hour
Fiss - Wolfsee lake - Berta's Indian Village - past the Weiberkessl restaurant - approx. 1 hour
Not suitable for buggies
Countless themed trails await visitors in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis – perfect for an excursion in nature with kids of all ages. Families can look forward to hiking trails suitable for buggies, interactive themed trails and adventurous excursions through the forest. The interactive Golden Man Trail, the Six Senses trail or the Myth Trail provide variety for little researchers and explorers. A puzzle or play stop at every turn and plenty of opportunities to romp about.
Did you know? Some of the themed trails have an accompanying app, which makes them even more interactive and entertaining for kids. Simply download the app and have fun!
Discover our themed trails also on our interactive map.
Fun and adrenaline for every biker? That's what you get at the Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, which is located right next to the Waldbahn cable car between Fiss and Serfaus. Even beginners or families with children can slowly get to know the sport there. The area is divided into Training Area, Kids Park, Pumptrack, Landing Bag and Slopestyle and offers the right jumps and obstacles for everyone. There are five main routes with a difference in altitude of more than 400 metres and numerous junctions and side routes. As the main routes often cross each other, great combinations open up.
With the Super. Summer. Card. you get a reduced price on the bike park ticket.
The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis bike region offers everything your single trail heart desires - from easy, flowing descents to technically more demanding trails. In total, the region boasts eight single trails. Beginners can train on the Alpkopftrail (level of difficulty: green). Those who are somewhat more confident can tackle the Högtrail, the Almtrail, or the Zirbentrail (difficulty level: blue). Experienced riders can prove their might on the Scheidtrail, the Flüstertrail, or simply the Frommestrail (difficulty level: red). It’s a recipe for fun.
As a holder of the Super. Summer. Card., you get a discount on the Trail Tickets and the All-Mountain Rides ticket.
Anyone eager to benefit from coaching has come to the right place at the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike School. Mountain bikers of all ages have the opportunity to improve their technique here – or discover new trails on a guided tour offered by the school. From beginner courses to technique courses and routes with different altitude metres and levels of difficulty, there is something for every biker. For novices there are also introductory workshops available. It offers an extensive programme for all mountain bikers and all levels.
Participants of the courses at the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Bike School get a discount on the course tickets by showing the Super. Summer. Card.
Terms and conditions
- The Super. Summer. Card. ist valid from 11 June to 16 October 2022.
- The service fee for the Super. Summer. Card. is € 5,00 per adult/night and € 2,50 per child/night and is charged by all participating accommodation for the duration of the stay.
- Adult: born 2006 and older | Child: born 2007-2015 | Free: born 2016 and younger.
- The Super. Summer. Card. is only valid in combination with correct and complete registration through the booked accommodation.
- The issuance of the Super. Summer. Card. depends on your given consent to process your personal data. This is based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
- The Super. Summer. Card. is non transferable.
- The Super. Summer. Card. is only applicable for the quoted range of services of our partners and is not including special offers or events. The tourism association Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and the cable car companies Serfaus and Fiss-Ladis subject to short term alterations of the service offerings.
- The Super. Summer. Card. does not include any guarantee or compensation for not consumed or not available services.
- The general Terms and Conditions of the tourism board and the cable car companies in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis apply.