Hög Adventure Park
Learning about Alpine agriculture and forestry in a playful manner? That’s exactly what you can expect at Hög Adventure Park at the mid station of Alpkopfbahn cable car in Serfaus. There’s a giant milk can, a cowpat trampoline and a wooden sphere run for the little ones. New from old – that’s how you could describe the creative game stations at Hög Adventure Park. If you wonder what that means, keep reading!
Impressions Hög Adventure Park
Fun and games in nature
Take the Alpkopfbahn cable car up to the mid station at 1,829 metres above sea level. Once you exit the cable car, it’s time for some fun and action! Around Högsee lake, there’s a myriad of exciting games of skill and mazes waiting for little explorers.
“Ahoy!” at the reservoir and bathing lake. Högsee lake at 1,829 metres above sea level provides a welcome refreshment for all visitors. Families love to rent paddle boats or jump into the water from the jumping tower. Adventurous kids even get to follow in the footsteps of Huckleberry Finn, steering their self-built raft through a tricky water labyrinth. Watch out: That’s shaky business!
Impressions Hög Adventure Park
Schneisenfeger FAMILy COASTER
“Buckle your seatbelts!” – that’s the motto when you go on a speedy ride on the Family Coaster Schneisenfeger. Four minutes of laughter and teary eyes at 40 kilometres per hour. An adventure for Mum, Dad and the little ones. The Schneisenfeger coaster definitely isn’t for the faint-hearted! 360-degree spins and 180-degree turns make a ride on this state-of-the-art toboggan run an adrenaline-filled experience. But that’s not all: it’s also easy to operate and absolutely safe. So off you go! Time to explore the Serfaus mountains – hell bent for leather!
Impressions Schneisenfeger Family Coaster
Hög Adventure Park: game stations with added value
Boredom’s got no chance here
A giant milk can, self-built rafts and the adventure-filled Schneisenfeger coaster – that’s what you can expect at Hög Adventure Park. Find out more about the many other game stations the adventure park has to offer!
Tip: Want to spend a calm and relaxing day in the mountains of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis? Take your family on a hike to Hög Family Lights Chapel at Högsee lake. For a perfect excursion, be sure to bring some snacks and a picnic blanket! By the way: There’s a number of public barbecue areas around the lake, too!
Opening hours and prices
From 15 June to 6 July 2019 daily from 8.30am to 5.00pm (Schneisenfeger until 4.45pm)
From 7 July to 23 August 2019 daily from 9.30am to 5.50pm (Schneisenfeger until 5.45pm)
From 24 August to 20 October 2019 daily from 8.30am to 5.00pm (Schneisenfeger until 4.45pm)
Attractions Summer 2019
Schneisenfeger & Fisser Flitzer, Fisser Flieger, Skyswing
|1 attraction + 1 ascent||17.00||14.50||5.90|
|1 attraction + 1 ascent and descent||19.10||16.50||5.90|
|4 attractionen (personal preference)*||30.50||26.50||22.60|
|4 attractionen + 1 ascent||39.00||33.50||22.60|
|4 attractionen + 1 ascent and descent||41.50||35.50||22.60|
Cable car day ticket and attractions (only in combination with 4 attractions)
valid on the Möseralmbahn, Waldbahn, Alpkopfbahn, Sunliner
|Hög Adventure Park - Summer 2019||Price per item|
|pedal-boat 1/2 hour||5.80|
|wooden raft, Stand-Up-Paddle, Kayak for 2 - 1/2 hour||3.90|
|construction kit raft incl. test (3 variations) plus € 10.00 caution||11.50|
Prices in Euro incl. 10% VAT. Price changes reserved!
- Children born 2004 or later travel for free on the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis cable cars (exception: the regional hiking pass – only free for children born 2009 or later).
- Youth: born between 2000 and 2003 (ID required).
- Seniors: born 1954 and earlier (ID required).
- No guest card reductions on attractions.
- Attention: operating times of the summer tobogganing runs may vary subject to weather!
- Fisser Flitzer and Serfauser Sauser are closed on rainy / wet days.
- Schneisenfeger open on rainy days (weather protective cover).
- Group tickets from 20 people
* With the Super. Summer. Card. the use of the cable cars is for free .
- Fisser Flitzer: Over-7s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-7s only when accompanied by an adult). Kids from 3 years may ride as passenger.
- Fisser Flieger: Children must be 10 years old and at least 1.30 m tall.
- Skyswing: Children must be at least 1.40 m tall.
- Schneisenfeger Family Coaster: Over-8s with a minimum height of 1.30 m may ride alone (under-8s only when accompanied by an adult). Kids from 3 years may ride as passenger.
- Serfauser Sauser: – children from 10 years with a minimum height of 1.30 m and minimum 30 kg. Adults max. 125 kg
Seealm Hög RESTAURANT
The Seealm Hög Restaurant with the large terrace at the Högsee is a perfect place to stop between lots of game stations. Enjoy fish specialties, vegetarian and vegan dishes and homemade bread.
The 20 Summer Cable Cars Tirol are a collective of award-winning lifts and cable cars open in summer offering unforgettable alpine experiences – high quality standards guaranteed! Each of the Summer Cable Cars Tirol has been tested according to strict quality criteria and rewarded the quality seal “Best Austrian Summer Cable Cars” by the Cable Car Association of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber. Visitors can look forward to high-quality worlds of adventures high up in the mountains.
In Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, the Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Mountain Adventure Park has been rewarded with the category award “Family” and “Adventure”.