The Culinary Hike
Step by step up into the mountains of Tyrol. A spoon full of deliciousness, a fork full of joy and a table full of ingenuity. During the Culinary Hike in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, hikers get to decide which route they want to take and where they want to savour their regional 4-course surprise meal – every course at a different restaurant and in a different atmosphere. Movement and enjoyment perfectly converge during the Culinary Hike in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
You decide where you want to go!
There is no fixed hiking route. You decide how and where you want to hike and in which restaurant you want to enjoy the four courses of your meal. You may select from the following restaurant options:
Want a little taste? Here you go! Just let your imagination wander … Slowly the sun rises and climbs over the surrounding summits. Your hiking boots are tied and with every step the air gets fresher and the scenery becomes more picturesque. You enjoy your aperitif at Möseralm, then your soup at Leithe Wirt. Ah, how nice! A little appetite-stimulating walk, and the anticipation for the starter course at BergDiamant Panoramic Restaurant almost becomes unbearable.
The highlight of the Culinary Hike in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is approaching. The next stop – for instance, at Schöngampalm – brings a firework of flavours. To round off the experience, you’re served a delicious dessert at Lassida or Seealm Hög restaurant. Satiated, content and probably a little snoozy from the hike through the mountains, you’ll dive into bed at night …
Tip: Start your Culinary Hike before 11am because the restaurants are open until 4:30pm.
Hiking routes tips
- Ascent to Möseralm, hike to Schönjochbahn mid station, ascent to BergDiamant Panoramic Restaurant, hike to Schöngampalm, from there easy ride on a bike 12 km to Fiss.
- Ascent on Schönjochbahn to BergDiamant Panoramic Restaurant, hike to Möseralm and Leithe Wirt
- Ascent on Schönjochbahn to BergDiamant Panoramic Restaurant, hike to Komperdellbahn mid station. Ascent on Komperdellbahn to Lassida restaurant, descent to the Komperdellbahn mid station, hike to Seealm Hög restaurant und down to Serfaus
- Ascent on Alpkopfbahn to Seealm Hög restaurant, hike to Leithe Wirt and Möseralm, or the other way round.
- Ascent to Lassida restaurant, hike to Seealm Hög restaurant. Continue hike to Möseralm or Leithe Wirt restaurants.
Prices and reservations
The Culinary Hike is a true journey of flavour for your taste buds. Don’t miss out on this experience!
- price for adults with a valid cable car ticket: €49.50
- price for adults without a cable car ticket: €62.50
Did that whet your appetite – in the truest sense of the word? Then, just call one of the following numbers and make a reservation for the Culinary Hike in the mountains of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis!