Adventures for kids in the snow
Lüften Sie das Geheimnis rund um das Serfauser Maskottchen Murmli beim Murmlitrail. Entdecken Sie die Fisser Höhlenwelt, in der Bären und gruselige Moosmänner zu Hause sind. Oder staunen Sie bei der Fahrt durch einen riesigen Bärenkopf. Diese und noch viele weitere Aktivitäten im Schnee hält Serfaus-Fiss Ladis für Ihre Kinder bereit. Lesen Sie jetzt mehr über die besten Schnee-Abenteuer in den Tiroler Bergen …
Impressions Themed Slopes
Adventure descent for kids: the Murmli Trail
Let’s go on an adventurous journey of exploration into the world of Murmli, Serfaus’ mascot. The interactive adventure trail in immediate vicinity of the Kinderschneealm in Serfaus leads you through a quaint little forest near Familienbahn Gampen cable car. Along the trail, little ski fans can discover seven amazing and creative stations:
- Entry: Here we go! Right after you enter the Murmli Trail, you can hear all kinds of interesting sounds.
- Story Fountain: Time to take off your skis and enter the cave! A mysterious fountain tells the story of Murmli and his journey through the snow.
- Talking Root-Man: “Pitcher-perfect” throws are a definite advantage here! Why? The root-man only answers if you throw snowballs at him – and hit him with them!
- Photo Board: Mum and Dad can take a picture of their little ones – together with Murmli and the whole bear family.
- Sleeping Bear: Watch out! Because if kids get cosy on the Sleeping Bear’s back, he might wake up. And then …
- Hooting Owl: It sits on a branch and cannot only talk but also sing!
- Murmli Cave: A special highlight awaits you at the end of the trail: the Murmli Cave. Because now your kids can finally see where and how Murmli, the mascot, lives.
Fiss Cave World
Brave kids can show what they’re made of in the Fiss Cave World. On your skis, you’ll pass the Dragon Urge and the giant Rock Monster Hauke. You might encounter a few bears and creepy mountain dwellers along the way, too!
In the Jungle Cave, little ski heroes can discover what the monkeys are up to. Or they can admire the icicles in the Glacier Cave. And eventually: swoosh through the Burning Barn!
The Bears Slope family descent
A very “beary” time awaits skiers on the Bear Slope! The family descent starts at Alpkopf top station and leads all the way down to the Kinderschneealm. Along the way, a number of creative features can be skied through, crossed and admired: the giant Bear’s Head, Bear’s Mouth, Bear’s Belly and the Bear Trap. But mind you: You might feel a little queasy when you follow the descent right into the mouth of the Giant Bear!
Berta’s Indian Village
Tepee, totem pole or canoe – let your little ones enter the world of the Indians : in Berta’s Indian Village at the Ladis descent.
Skiing through the Animal Park and on the Kids Fun Slope
Another attraction is the “Animal Park” themed trail in the lower area of the Mittelabfahrt slope in Serfaus. That’s where kids can see golden eagles, deer and other animals native to the area. If you prefer to go on a little journey back in time: Visit the Kids Fun Slope, where you can encounter all kinds of dinosaurs from Stegosaurus to Tyrannosaurus Rex.