Model flight in Serfaus-Fiss-ladis
Model aircraft flying
Model aircraft pilots are met with perfect conditions for letting their little treasures rise high into the air up on the high plateau. Be it at the Fisser Schönjoch airfield, on the Serfauser Feld or the Perdatscher Bichl – all flying sites can be easily reached by car or cable car.
Please keep in mind the following flight rules:
- Flying model aircrafts is only permitted at the designated areas. Breaking this law will result in a police report and penalty in the form of a fine.
- Only persons with valid liability insurance are allowed to fly. – du kannst auch den bestehenden lassen – für mich hört es sich so besser an 😉
- It is mandatory to carry a valid EASA-compatible certificate of competence (e.g. to be obtained in Austria here: https://www.dronespace.at).
- The personal registration number must be clearly visible on or in the model. Info here: https://www.dronespace.at/faq
- Model flying is permitted for glider and electric model aircraft up to a maximum of 10 kilograms flying weight up to a take-off elevation of 120 m above the pilot's location.
- Models over 10 kilograms flying weight may ONLY fly a maximum of 120 m above ground!
- During hay harvesting season, it is strictly prohibited to fly over the people working on the meadows.
- Parking your vehicle on the meadows is not allowed.
Event tip: The “Flying Circus” model aircraft festival takes place annually in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Find out more about it here.