The church "St. Georgskirche" was probably built around the 12th century, when the time of the crusades the adoration of St. Georg came up again.
The inside of the church is decorated with many frescoes. Shown is the suffering of Christ and the dragon fight of St. Georg. The oldest collection of relics of Tyrol is located in the church, which was originally kept in a precious shrine for relics of 1250. For a visit, please make an appointment by telephone with the parish office in Serfaus.